LIMITED WARRANTY FOR HINGESTIX® BY SAM RUTTENBERG
HingeStix, LLC., warrants HINGESTIX by Sam Ruttenberg against defects in material or workmanship under normal use for a period of 60 days from the date of purchase by and for the original owner. If a product fails to conform to this limited warranty, HingeStix, LLC., will, at its option, refund the purchase price of the product, or replace the non-functioning or defective product.
This warranty is extended only to the original end-use purchaser, or the person receiving the product as a gift, and shall not be extended to any other person or transferee. This warranty does not apply to any initial user or purchaser who allows this product to be used by multiple persons. This warranty is extended for non-commercial use only. This warranty excludes damages resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accident, modifications, or other causes that are not defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover normal loss or theft.
In order to obtain warranty service:
Warranty Service Note
- If you believe that your HingeStix product has a defect covered by our warranty, contact HingeStix, LLC., for a Return Authorization Number [RA#] by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Place your RA# on the outside of the package.
- Place your damaged product in the package.
- Include your name, return address, and RA# on a note inside the package with a copy of the original sales receipt.
- Label and ship the product, freight pre-paid, to HingeStix, LLC., P.O. Box 3934, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-9998.
HingeStix, LLC., shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damages to persons or property resulting from the use of this product or failure or defect in this product, nor shall HingeStix, LLC., be liable to the initial user of this product or to any other person or entity for any general, special, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive, or other damages of any kind or nature whatsoever. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty.
- Cost of shipping damaged products to HingeStix, LLC., is the customer's responsibility.
- HingeStix, LLC., will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement, if covered by the warranty.
- Factory evaluation will take about approximately 2 weeks.
- Any products that does not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to the customer.
- Cost of shipping product back to customer will be covered by HingeStix, LLC.
- HingeStix, LLC., is not responsible for any product lost or damaged in shipping.